Saturday, February 28, 2009

GAO is going in!

Wow... I wasn't expecting that. I doubt many other readers were too. It makes sense though... Gao is much more of a hotblooded shonen character than Kurita.
Though, judging by how ridiculously overpowered Mr. Don is, I stick to my original decision: Kurita and Gao are going to have to tag team Mr. Don. ... Don is A rank in Speed and technique too?
Earlier, I thought that Gao just lost to Don because he got hit with a palm smash in the face... basically showing that Don is much faster than Gao, and seems to have better fighting technique. However, chapter 319 has made it clear that his strength level far outclasses Kurita and Gao as well.
I don't think Delta Dynamite will be enough to beat Mr. Don, because Don has A level technique, Don will probably be able to use DD too. DDD? Still, I expect Gao's Delta Dynamite will be enough to blow Don away ONCE... which will give Sena a chance to go for a touchdown... which will be blocked by Panther.

Well, anyhow, Hiruma can just inform Kid of his trick plays, and leave it up to Kid's quickdraw... but we all know that Hiruma wouldn't show a lack of guts like that, right? :)

1 comment:

inflation hedge funds said...

Thank you for sharing such a good informative post. private equity investment